DO I QUALIFY FOR A BURSARY?
South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients who are still studying at their respective institutions throughout South Africa.
- New applicants at the level of Honours and Postgraduate Diploma who will be studying at the selected institutions.
- Studying at a public university.
- With a gross family income of less than R37 500 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 November 2020.
NB: We do not fund part-time, distance learning or students studying at TVET colleges.