Tips on how to register for the new application year.
Here are some useful tips before you embark on completing the HCI Foundation Bursary Form:
- You must be in possession of a valid email address.
- You must have a valid cell phone number.
Crucial Supporting Documents:
It is critical that you submit the following supporting documents as failure to do so might result in the rejection of your bursary application.
- Certified copy of ID document.
- Copy of mid-year prelim results.
- Proof of Matric Certificate (first years only). When available but before 11 January 2018.
- Certified proof of parent(s)/guardian(s) latest salary, grant or income for the last 3 months.
- If self-supporting, and guardians are unemployed, elderly, disabled, or sickly, please provide certified affidavit of confirmation.
- Refugee status or Asylum seeker’s permit.
You can upload these documents on your ONLINE application form. Alternatively, you can send your supporting documents in one of the following ways:
- HCI Foundation, PO Box 4064, Cape Town, 8000
- 086 239 2590